If you are having problems sending your results to the Certification Team within the Vantiv VIABLE tool then you can manually upload them on the web uploads portal.
- Click on the Login button. This will then prompt you with a username and password.
- Here you need to enter your Client ID and Password. If you dont know this please raise a HelpDesk ticket.
- Once logged in you now need to browse to the zip file that contains all your results**
- Go to the folder c:\iccsim50\termlogs\Vantiv CID-xxxx\
- If you sort this folder by date your zip file should be at the top of the files list.
- Ensure its the correct one as per your project name and number.
- Enter your email address - this will be used to send you a confirmation that the file has been uploaded.
- Once you have done the above steps you can click on the "Upload" button.
** You need to have done the "Send results for Validation" in the VIABLE tool.